Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know I am a retard, a craven, I admit...


Before enter in college..
I really serious want to change my new life...
haiz....
but some how...
The same incidents occurs...

I struggled well but i received empty gift..

I lost my myself
I lost my purpose
I lost my thought
I lost my direction
I know I am a retard, a craven, I admit...

Review back before i sitting for my test

I struggled hard for my exam and assignments
I managed to do well in the exam but not confident can achieved well
I also struggled hard for my assignments but ended up for discouraged words
I really pay more attention during class unfortunately,still empty brain

I requested for help,ended up for nothing useful. A bunch of critical, harshing,irritating words appear
I cant fight back or disposal their mind,because they think they were senior,know what is the best for them
I know I am a retard, a craven, I admit...

I might even face some difficulties with discussing of chatting with my parent nowadays.
I sometimes curious that what if i really too selfish, busybody,jealous, to ended out our relationship
I wonder friends surrounding me will feel disappointed for me
I wonder am I doing the right thing at the wrong time , at the wrong place or even the things that I did is offend
I m sorry.
I know I am a retard, a craven, I admit...


I really want to do for the best to my college,contributing my skills,my thought,my achievement.
I really hope i could able to communicate well and improve my living skill
I no longer a kid now,many things still wait for me to handle,settle well.
Think like an adult.
Have a mind of a mature way.
Always think twice before act.
I know I no longer a retard, a craven, I am release...
Just give me some more times...
we can make much different.
^^


No comments: