Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2008

Waiting time pass...

Ya i know its really being awhile din updating MY BLOG~~
Same things as others commons bloggers...LAZY for not updating....

NO time,busy on assignments...and others more...
As for me???haiz....duno what can i say....
My life really as simple as before....Y...cz i still living my hometown...
No place to go,nothing to share about.....

Haiz...now i using my college comp....haiz....lame~~
so tiring,sleepy....bored of cz.....nth to do...JZ WAITING PASS NOW~~
Bored bored bored~~~
Hunger,starvation, n not forgeting my old diesease...sleepy sickness has show some effect...

What i am thinking right now is.....................................

I want to have a NAP~~~~
now is 5.32 pm....still waiting for transportation....
So damn hungry and sleepy.....

No comments: