Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

what a surprise!!!

Haiz...suppose to continue do my assignments....but really don`t have to continue...so lazy now...
but times is peeking up...only left few week need to summit up the work...but some how still blogging....=.=

Even though still got 2 weeks time to rush...but as for me...1 week is like a disaster for...because of some purpose need to rush for...

Sleepiness and tiredness really do affect my life recently...Things that i plan to make it...but finally failllllllllll
No mood now~~ Looking up at the ceiling ,day dream again.

But, the best thing is my gang is coming back...

Just now went to stapok played badminton with my old friends steven is backkkkkkkkkk
Ya..c his lan si face...
Ya....having a wonderful meal with him..

He ordered cha kueh but did not finished it???

what a wasted..but what to do??he rich ba...

3 cup of beer, 1 go...lolx...jk la...

Stev, if u r reading this article now..hope no offence to me..^^

Ya, not bad..stamina increase very well..

Not the old time u...well done bro..

Now wait for the rest mighty warrior back...

Pok...we r expecting for ur return....

No comments: