Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2008

Trying~~

Haiz...a bit frustrating nowadays....After kept uploading the pictures that i celebrated with some of my friends during their birthday.
Unfortunately,it still cant works....

Now is almost 4 am in the morning...2moro still need to attend classes..=.=

Recently din sleep so well...many things happened during my life in college life...

Since i have some free times n my brain is awake now...

Touch a bit of my life in college..

First of all,i was thinking that i choose the right college...but it seems like i wrong...
Things does not come so easily that you expected...

While, thinking back in high school..i always thought that if i study in college compare to high school, my life will be more better without still wearing the old government policy rules..

Ya,i know what you guys is thinking right now...

But, that`s the fact is the fact...This is what reality life be...
The Admin of my college does not shown any of the responsibility..haiz...(PRoblems i would not ish to share, nothing feel proud to share)
Get usual la...if you really have the "OPPORTUNITY" to study here..haha~~
You will REGRET~~but bo bian...same as others students...Lack of money..
what we want for the benefits of the college???

CHEAP?
NEAR?
GOOD FACILITIES?
IMPROVE YOUR LIVING SKILLS?
and others more~~

As time passed, i really seldom communicate with my new classmate new lecture...

Just duno what had happened to me??

I can feel that i am changing a lots not the same me during high school...

Lost my path,my purpose,my life...my life getting so miserable...

Nowadays, duno what i am so busy....text book din even touch a single page~~
The next day,lecture ask..i only can feel my brain was all blank out!!!

I can strongly say that here really like a tuition center to me~~
Everyday go there,spend 2 o 3 hours..then, go back home..
the next day,same daily routine...
Really not feeling wanna come back the next day.

These cause many of student dont have the opportunity to get to know more about the lifestyle of being a college dudes...haiz...
Know more new friends can provide well communication and might change the way their habits..
Pls...i not saying about the negative things..others....k??

The worse part is without any appeareace of activities, how can we know well each others?
In this college i really din found out any special thinngs that could caught my attention.

Actually, got 3 clubs developed before i entered in...but it always be frozen like did not had existed.

So i only could say i am very disappointed of some particular problems....

Really hope i can improve my living skills in collegeand manage change some of the certain things~

Like develope an activities for fun release our burden stress after all the hard work in our mind.
Just release it all out..
Have Fun..chat to new friends...understand well what their want.

i fully believed that this kind of small mind will b 1 of the mighty part to united all student.
I also trust that these will give an amazing result to all students.

Hope one day i really can get the opportunity to change the way that bring unity of us...

And LASTLY, i hope this page wont offence any of the college rules or policy if you guys from the admin saw this page.
I only want the best for our college...
Hope that my words din confuse you readers...
Because some of my particular errors...ya..i m vr poor in my English...i am fully apologized.


BLESSED THE COLLEGE~~

No comments: