Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just finish class...

Now the time is 7.25pm...ya...i am just finishing my class...Dad still haven come...Nothing to do...so decided to on9 meanwhile waiting for his transport.

As usual..2day a bit quite different with my previous day...2day is the 1st time which i need to study until nite...

I am really tiring and hungry now....My bottle had just finished...Really quite thirsty now.

Duno what to do...Log in friendster...also nothing to see...BORED~~BORED~~ just BORED>>>

Touch a bit of my lesson just now...Almost ended my class ,My lecture`s Miss Marie mention about DO YOU GUYS BELIEVED IN "SUPERSTITIOUS"

FOr me, is really quite a new things to me...Keep wondering some of the things that Miss Marie told just now wasn`t it true???

But how cm???Where do therse rumours come from???Most probably from China...cz chinese culture is more to their traditional thought...But i do believe that western country also has their own thought..

For example: Why mens cant send womens watches?Shoes or even CLOCK??? WHY???
When u in the hotel,u cant put ur shoes or slipper tighty or nicely???huh??Why??
I am really so doubtful now...curiosity plays the role in my mind now~~

But the more interesting part to me now is...................
I need to ta ta liaw...Dad is cailling me...If u guys got any superstitious qs or answer??
Mind let me know and share some of ur thought...i really will appreaciate it....thx guys....C u...

1 comment:

Meldon said...

cultures and traditions,i believe, comes from the old folks and the older generation last time. they started and created certain superstitions to guard their younger generations of their day from getting into trouble. such as don't cut nail at night cos they'l be something bad(forgot wat liao pai sei).dis 1 act don wan ppl to hurt their toes cos cut at 9 during the dark,u might cut the wrong thing instead of your nail.
then they is another that if we kena the broom, we'l have 7 yrs bad luck. dis is due to hygiene.broom so dirty, and if kena ppl, den would be dirty oso ma.
superstitions might seem funny for us but in the old days, parents and family members create such ting to instill fear into their younger generations.they put in scary tales created by themself. this might be a funny way to educate their kids for us nowadays.